Well folks, guess what? I've been tagged!...by one of the most talented, famous photography bloggers on here, Stephen Baird, of Nikon Sniper. If you haven't done so already, check out his blog....he takes some amazing photos. Don't know what being "tagged" means? For me, it's fun, but mostly an honor....thank you, Stephen!
Now, all I gotta do is answer some silly ( and not so silly ) questions and then, the really fun part...pick 8 bloggers of my choice to tag. Could be you! ( which will be hard to choose only 8, I am sure ) Enjoy...
8 TV shows I watch on occasions.
( key word: occasions )
1. American Idol
2. and now, Human Target
3. House ( are Simon and House related? )
4. So you think you can dance
5. Dancing with the stars
6. The O'Reilly Factor
8. Animal Planet
8 Favorite places to eat and drink:
1. Home ( I am married to the best chef ever! )
2. my deck
3. the beach
4. restaurants that have outdoor dinning in summer
5. The Harvest ( in Montauk, at the end of the island )
6. Blonde ( classy place, great food and jazzy music )
7. Lombardi's ( great Italian restaurant )
8. any restaurant that serves "real" food!
8 Things I look forward to:
1. coming home to my family and a great cooked meal, after work
2. spending time with family and friends
4. the beach
5. hanging out on my deck after work
6. vacations with my husband
7. church and fellowship with friends after service
8. ( long term ) heaven on earth!
8 Things I love about winter ( hahaha )
1. Looking forward to summer!
2. watching snow fall
3. ice skating
4. fish-tailing on snowy roads ( and wishing I had a rear-wheel drive to do
360's again ).
5.hearty, home-made soups....mmmm
6. silhouette winter trees at dusk
7. more time to write poetry whilst drinking Chia tea with honey
8. candles, wine and my warm house...thank you, God!
8 Things on my wish list:
1. I wish it were summer!
2. I wish that everyone would live by the Ten Commandments!
3. and that I could feed all the hungry
4. I wish that I could take a month off from work and travel across
the country to take some awesome pictures like Nikon Sniper.
5. I wish that chocolate was health food
6. that there was a cure for cancer
7. that everyone believed in Jesus
8. that there was no jealousy, greed or hate
8 Things I am passionate about:
2. my husband
3. my kids
4. family and friends
7. music, art and dance
8 Things I have learned from the past:
2. How precious life is
3. That the young have it and don't even know it.
4. That I am not in control...God is!
5. That anyone can do anything as long as you put your mind to it.
6. That at 50 I still have time, but no time to waste ( so I better get this tag list finished tonight! )
7. That it's ok not to be the best, as long as I give it my best.
8. To laugh everyday...it's the best medicine!
8 Things I want/need:
1. Summer/ longer days/ more light and warm breezes
3. a new driveway
4. a new bathroom
5. a window seat
6. mores shoes
7. a happy, healthy and successful life for my kids
8. and above all....God
8 people I'd like to tag, in no particular order ( don't hate me now )
1. Sheila - 2bsomebodyloved.blogspot.com
2. Larry - larry-burgus.blogspot.com
3. Alex - frame-byframe.blogstop.com
4. Adrian - bythecanonviewfinder.blogspot.com
5. Rob - northmetro.blogspot.com
6. Owen - magiclanternshowen.blogspot.com
7. Larry - eeyoresramblins.blogspot.com
8. Shutterbug - happinessharmony.blogspot.com